I Love making Happy Memories for my Family!

Raising my family on the acreage my father grew up on. I love making happy memories, taking lots of photos, and digital scrapbooking.



Monday, February 28, 2011

CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS

Well, I think I started too soon! I should have done some more investigating, etc. before starting my own blog.  There is a lot more to learn than I thought! I had kinda put the blog thing on the back burner for now, but people have told me..."I am following you and haven't seen any new posts lately!".  So, I feel I should post something "life altering" like my cousin, Katie does.  However, my mind right now can actually best be described as "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs".  Kenley has requested hamballs for supper tomorrow night, but I don't think I have hamloaf and I just never plan ahead!  I have always thought that I was pretty "techy" when it came to computers, etc. but I have to say, I am feeling pretty stupid (I know, we aren't supposed to say that word, but my kids can't read it yet anyway) when it comes to computers lately!  I need documents on the family computer, but it has different software that isn't compatible with my laptop. I e-mail docs back and forth, but then can't edit them on the correct computer, etc.  We had a productive weekend and I was totally prepared for the week ahead.  However, by tonight, I'm just plain tired, cloudy, and quite disappointed by the announcement of who is going to be on the next Dancing With the Stars. LOL! At least tomorrow is a new day, the start of a new month, spring is nearing and my "cloudy" mind will hopefully clear by morning. 

2 comments:

  1. lol. Your disappointment with Dancing with the Stars made me laugh. Sorry...that's not very nice!

    And I rarely post anything life altering.

    Keep your camera with you ALL THE TIME and ideas will come to you. Did the barn come down? What about Kenley's wrestling? Do you have a good hamball recipe? How about yesterday's sermon? There ya go - I just gave you 4 "life altering" blog post ideas! I write most of mine in a couple of hours on the weekend and then schedule them to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Katie - My whole intention with this post was to make you laugh!! I'm not doin' my job very well if you feel guilty for it! (Smiles!)

    ReplyDelete